What kind of place should I choose as a campsite?
1. The camp should choose a place near the water
The campsite should choose a place close to the water source, so that it can not only ensure the water for cooking and drinking but also provide water for washing. If it is far away from the water source, it will cause a lot of inconvenience to the camp.
2. Pay attention to the leeward in the camp
The strong wind will sweep away the tent, at least it will disturb the personnel can not rest, lighting a campfire is even more difficult, cooking and heating are also difficult to guarantee, so the camp must be sheltered from the wind. It is best to be on the leeward side of small hills, between forests or clearings beside forests, caves, sides of ridges and under rocks, etc.
3. Pay attention to beasts
When building a camp, carefully observe whether there are beasts' footprints, dung, and nests around the camp. Do not build in a snake and rat area to prevent injury or damage to equipment. There must be anti-mosquito, insect, and scorpion medicines and protective measures.
4. Places with sufficient sunshine and flat ground
The campsite should be chosen as long as possible in a place where the sunshine time is longer so that the campsite will be warmer, dry, and clean, and it will be easier to dry clothes, articles and equipment. The ground of the campsite should be level, without tree roots, grassroots and sharp stones, and there should be no bumps or slopes. This will damage the equipment or stab the personnel and will also affect the quality of personnel's rest.
After choosing a campsite, it's time to set up a tent, so what should I pay attention to?
1. To avoid flooding the tent when it rains, a drainage ditch should be dug directly below the edge of the roof.
2. Use big rocks to hold down the four corners of the tent.
3. Keep air circulation in the tent, and prevent fire when cooking in the tent.
4. Before going to bed at night, check whether all flames have been extinguished and whether the tent is firmly fixed.
5. It is best to face the tent to the south or southeast to see the morning sun. Try not to place the camp on ridges or mountain tops.
What equipment should be prepared for camping?
1. Jackets (necessary for outdoor activities, windproof, waterproof, breathable, wear-resistant)
2. Fleece (including WINDSTOPPER, mainly windproof and warm)
3. Perspiration-wicking underwear (keep your body dry after outdoor sports)
4. Quick-drying underwear (necessary for summer travel, trousers and sleeves are best detachable)
5. Down underwear (necessary to keep warm when traveling in winter or to go to the plateau)
6. Other personal clothing (disposable underwear, singlet T-shirt)
1. Hiking shoes (wear-resistant, waterproof, preferably mid-to-high top, can protect the ankle)
2. Lightweight sports shoes (suitable for general outing activities or when driving)
3. Sports sandals (can be worn as slippers or can be worn directly on foot in summer)
4. Sweat-wicking socks (anti-frostbite in winter)
6. Snow cover (very useful in snowy or muddy roads)
Hats, gloves, glasses
1. Sun hat (whatever you like, it can block the sun)
2. Fleece hat (mainly to keep warm)
3. Thin gloves (mainly for the convenience of activities, such as taking pictures and other uses)
4. Thick gloves (mainly for keeping warm)
5. Glasses (sports type is better, the main function is a sunshade, can also be used to show cool)
1. Stove head (allow you to eat hot things in the wild)
2. Gas tank (for use with the burner, pay attention to carrying it safely)
3. Set of pots (cooking rice, cooking soup, cooking noodles, omelet are all dependent on him)
4. Small steel cup (environmental protection products, you can drink anything, it can also be used as a wash cup in the morning)
5. Barbecue pit (corrosive supplies that can be carried in self-driving activities)
Five water articles
1. Outdoor kettle (can be effectively anti-corrosion, the color is cooler)
2. Military kettle (bring a lunch box, which is more practical)
3. Waterbag (more useful when crossing the field or when traveling by bicycle)ights
4. Heat preservation kettle (to go out in winter, a sip of hot water is a pleasure)
5. Water purification tablets (easy to carry, average water purification effect, but can meet the requirements)
There are also bits and pieces that are very useful.
1. First aid kit: accidents often happen when camping. Remember to put some first aid medicine in the first aid kit. Share my first aid kit: antiseptic alcohol and gauze band-aids (, Fushuliang, vitamins, Huoxiang Zhengqi water, ibuprofen, etc.).
2. Sun protection: not hypocritical; you still need to apply it. It's okay if you come back from camping to get a tan. If you get sunburned, you will lose.
3. Walkie-talkie: In some places, when camping, the mobile phone signal may be bad, but the walkie-talkie can still come in handy.
4. I suggest preparing headlamp so that you can have two hands that can move freely. After all, camping is no better than living in the city. Camping still has more accidents. But the headlamp that suits you is the best.
I recommend you come here to choose a camping headlamp that suits you.https://www.thrgo.com/products