1. In spring, you need to choose the best fishing time from three different periods: early spring, mid-spring, and late spring. Early spring in March, the temperature is still very low in the morning and evening, and the fishing time should not be too early. It is generally better to fish after 8 in the morning. Before 8 o'clock, the water temperature is still low, the fish swimming range is relatively small, and it is not easy to catch the bait. Mid-spring April, when the spring flowers bloom, is the "golden season" for fishing. No matter what kind of weather it is, you can fish, especially on cloudy days. Early May in late spring is still a good time for fishing, and rainy days are more suitable for hooking. And one day can be used for fishing for a long time, from morning to evening.
2. Fishing in summer should be divided into two time periods: early summer and midsummer. Early summer is a good time for fishing, and the fish are more active in foraging. However, the water temperature at noon is relatively high, and most fish will swim to deep water areas to escape the heat. In the morning and evening, the climate is cool and pleasant. Most fish will find food in the aquatic area and the shore, so it is advisable to choose early and late fishing. The weather is hot in midsummer, and the best time for fishing is slightly different from other seasons. The best time to fish in midsummer is between 3 pm and 8 pm. Night fishing needs to pay attention to safety and carry the equipment used for lighting. I would recommend you bring a headlamp, which can free your hands to grasp the rod and put the baitwell.
3. The golden autumn season is a good time for fishing. In early autumn September, the temperature is cool in the morning and evening. The best time for fishing is from 6 am to 9 am. After 9 am, the water temperature rises, and the fish will swim to the shade, so it is advisable to hook them in the shade at this time. Mid-Autumn Festival October, the weather is pleasant, fishing all day. In late autumn, November is still a good time for anglers. You can go out from 7 am to 5 pm, and the main species for hooking is crucian carp.
4. The temperature is cold in winter, and winter is also a good time to fish for crucian carp. In early winter and late autumn, although the temperature is relatively low at this time, the shallow water temperature rises quickly after the sun comes out, and the crucian carp will feed in the shallow water. At this time, crucian carp fishing is mainly in shallow seas, and grass fishing at noon. After the early winter, fishing becomes more difficult. At this time, the fishing is deep and sunny. Many fishing friends will choose to wind up their rods to prepare for the coming year. Winter fishing is mainly due to the stable water temperature. Whether it is heating up or cooling down, it is not suitable for fishing when the water temperature changes drastically.
Although you can fish 24 hours a day, there is a difference between fishing during the day and fishing at night. Daytime fishing can be divided into good fishing and bad fishing. There is also the difference between the willingness to bite the hook and the unwillingness to bite the hook in evening fishing. Whether it is day or night, if the time is wrong, you may not be able to catch anything. There may be unfinished fish. Mastering the timing of fishing is the secret of fishing, and the angler must know it, and it must not be overlooked.
(1) 11:00 midnight to 1:00 am.
In summer, it is time for big fish to eat, especially big carp, big catfish, big grass carp, big crucian carp, etc.; during the day, they will lurch in the deep water to avoid the heat. In the quiet and deep midnight, they will come to the shore to search for food in shallow waters, knowing how to fish, and they can succeed.
There are two fishing grounds for midnight fishing: fishing in flowing water and fishing in still water. Fishing in running water is mainly rod fishing, the tail of the big boat, both sides of the barge, on the bridge, on the raft, on the homemade raft, you can all fish, usually oligo bait fishing, that is, using the color and shape of the bait, Odor induces fish to bite the hook, the main fishing carp, and catfish.
Fishing in still water is mainly sea pole fishing and hand pole fishing. For sea pole fishing, you should catch shallow water, and on the beach, you can catch bomb hooks, string hooks, and square hooks. The main fishing is carp, grass carp, and crucian carp. Hand pole fishing requires deep water, far water, big nests, night cursors, and carp.
(2) 1:00 to 3:00 in the morning.
Compared with sub-hours, the bite frequency of early morning fishing has dropped quite quickly, and the continuous fishing phenomenon that occurred at midnight may disappear in the early morning. This kind of contrast is extremely fast switching, which often makes people feel at a loss but not understands why the scene of so happy fishing will soon become silent as if these fish were driven away by something. The time to let the fish left is the fish's biological clock. At night, the fish's activity is affected by the temperature and controlled and dominated by a certain force of a mysterious nature.
In addition, the early morning temperature drops relatively quickly, and it is also a time when it is easy to wind. Fish are very sensitive to these changes. It seems that when the time comes, they will rush back to their nests in a hurry. So early in the morning fishing, although you can catch a few fish occasionally, the situation of continuous fishing is rarely seen, both with and without moonlight.
It is worth mentioning that fishing in rivers in the early morning may encounter very large catfish, and it is quite difficult to drag them up with a fishing line, often because the line is broken and the rod is broken, and there is no result. Early morning is the time when the big fish haunt.
(3) 3:00 to 5:00 in the morning.
It is not easy to fish in the early morning hours, mainly due to the effects of temperature and night breeze. From 3 am to 5 am in the night before dawn. When the day's humidity is the lowest, once the wind blows, no fish will bite. However, fishing in rivers in, early morning is a good time to harvest fish.
In summer, the fish cannot be seen in the light, and the fish must be collected before dawn. If you collect fish in water with no light or weak light (such as moonlight), the fish will not figure out the direction of escape, so they have to follow the fishing line obediently. If the fish is collected under bright light, it will not be so smooth. The use of the night can prevent the fish from being surprised and attract more fish to the bait.
(4) 5:00 to 7:00 in the morning.
It's already bright in summer from 5 to 7 o'clock. Fishing in the morning refers to fishing time and when you can fish in the morning. The morning is when you can fish in the summer, and the morning and evening in summer are mainly from 5 to 7 o'clock. No matter the weather, sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy, fishing in the morning, you can catch shallow water or clear water. The light in the morning is dim, blurry, and scattered, and there is no shadow when projected on the object. Fishing in shallow water and clear water, rod shadows, human shadows, hooks, and standard shadows will not surprise the fish. It is more suitable for fishing.
The fishing rate in the morning fishing is quite high. Sometimes the fish caught in the early morning is more than the fish caught on a normal day. Fishing emphasizes that fishing in the morning is aimed at its fishing rate. Summer fishing 5 Point to 7 is a good choice.
(5) 7 am to 9 am.
7:00 to 9:00 in the morning is the best time to fish in a day, a season, or even a year. Especially in spring, when it is golden fishing from 7 am to 9 am, whether you are fishing for crucian carp with a rod or fishing for a big fish with a throwing rod, you may return with a full load.
It is worth mentioning that there are two fishing methods for crucian carp fishing in the spring morning: one is nest fishing, and the other is oligo-bait fishing. In spring, to breed, crucian carp will appear in groups in the shallow waters of the shallows. This kind of bred fish must be fished with oligo bait; that is, the bait's color, smell, and shape are used to lure the fish into biting the hook. You can catch them one by one until there is no fish to catch.
(6) 9:00 to 11:00 noon.
It's a good time to catch big fish from 9 to 11 noon. Whether it is hand fishing or sea fishing, 9 to 11 noon is the prime time. There is a saying that if you do not catch the fish after 11 hours, you may get nothing on that day. Of course, things are not the case. To say that is enough to illustrate the importance of fishing from 9 am to 11 am.
The foraging period of big fish is not limited to 7 to 9 in the morning. Because of their size, they need to eat more than we thought. For example, grass carp, in the weather above 30 ℃, grass carp eat 40% of its body weight in a day. If the food source is insufficient, they cannot fill their stomachs in a short time. Therefore, they will extend the eating period to noon. Nine o'clock to 11 o'clock. When fishing in the summer monsoon, you should also fish from 9 to 11 noon, especially big fish. 9 to 11 noon is a time of high fishing rate as long as there are no mistakes in fishing skills, continuous fishing. It is not a problem to catch a large grass carp.
(7) 11 noon to 1 pm.
Since ancient times, there has been a saying that "the gods are hard to catch midday fish." These kinds of remarks are said in response to a certain rule. The daylight is the strongest at noon, and the temperature is the highest. Animals need to stop exercising to rest, and fish are no exception. Therefore, fishing at noon in this situation is not so easy, especially fishing for a certain kind of fish.
To fish for carp in muddy water, it is necessary to fish from 11 noon to 1 pm, and when the sun is on, this is related to the visibility of the muddy water. As for fishing on a windy day with a rod, a string hook, and a rainy day at around 20°C, you can catch fish at noon. In the afternoon, under the scorching sun, it is common to stop the pole to rest, and it is also a good choice.
(8) 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
It is also difficult to fish in the summer from 1 pm to 3 pm. The scorching sun is like fire on dog days, and the really hot hours are from 1 to 3 in the afternoon. Fishing at this time requires courage. Although it is a bit difficult to catch a fish under the scorching sun, it is still possible as long as you are familiar with the habits of the fish and have a little bit of luck. In particular, fishing for bighead carp and silver carp in the upper-middle layer is a good time. The temperature of bighead carp and silver carp is very obvious, and it is most suitable for their activities from 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon.
On the three winter days, when the winter sun is shining from 1 pm to 3 pm, it is the golden time for crucian carp fishing in winter. As for the early spring and late autumn, fishing is good from 1 pm to 3 pm, as long as the temperature is not low.
(9) 3 pm to 5 pm.
For fishing in the afternoon, 3 to 5 is a very important time. Fishing in spring, 3 pm to 5 pm, is the golden period of fishing; the late evening of spring appears at this time. In winter fishing, 3 to 5 pm is the end of the evening. At this time, the fish is best to catch the bait. Fishing in the summer, on a dormant day, after the sun's baking at midday, the sun has begun to drift west from 3 pm to 5 pm, the intense hot light has begun to weaken, and the rested fish will begin to move again. Fishing in summer pays attention to fishing late in the evening; fishing in the evening and reopening the nest from 3 to 5 pm can lure fish early.
It's worth pointing out that you can't sit on the west side of the pond from 3 to 5 pm when you're fishing on a sunny day. Rod shadows, bait shadows, and human shadows will be projected into the water to scare the fish. Fishing on cloudy days and fishing in muddy water on sunny days does not have this problem.
(10) 5 pm to 7 pm.
From 5 pm to 7 pm is the late evening time in spring and autumn, which is basically good for fishing. Fishing for big fish in summer is a good time from 5 pm to 7 pm. At this time, the big fish will start to search for food nervously in order to welcome the arrival of the night. The big fish has a big belly, and it is not easy to fill up the belly. Anyway, all kinds of food will not be overlooked. It is easy to catch a big fish when you catch a big fish from 5 to 7 in the afternoon. However, fishing for crucian carp on the Three Winters Days had already returned home from 5 to 7 pm.
At the turn of spring and summer, it is better to fish from 5 pm to 7 pm. Due to the suitable temperature, from 5 pm to 7 pm in the late evening, the fish biting frequency will be higher than other times. It is normal to return to full load. Something. It should be understood that fishing is not very good in the late evening of early spring and late autumn, especially in the late evening when the temperature is low, they will stop eating, and hide in the deep water as soon as possible, so that you can't catch anything.
(11) 7:00 to 9:00 in the evening.
In summer, the sun sets late. It is in the evening from 7 to 9 in the evening. After the sun sets, the sky will appear sunset. The light at this time is dim and fuzzy. The message of the sun setting is for some fish. There is a certain incentive; they will eat desperately during this time, this phenomenon is more prominent in summer.
Evening appears from 7:00 to 9:00 in the evening, but in the days before and after the dog days, after the autumnal equinox, the evening will be advanced to 5:00 to 7:00 in the afternoon, and it may not be possible to catch fish. At the winter solstice, the evening will be advanced from 3 pm to 5 pm. This change in time is related to the return of climate.
(12) 9:00 to 11:00 at night.
In summer, night fishing in rivers is usually done from 9 to 11 in the evening. The body of water that has been exposed to the scorching sun all day will slowly cool down in the evening breeze. At this time, some fish will return to the nest first in the night, slowly digest the food in the nest, and leave the nest until the next morning. Some fish will use the blurry light at night to go out for food from 9 to 11 in the night. Among them, catfish and carp are the most typical. These two types of bottom fish hide deep in the valley and abyss during the day, avoiding the scorching sun and refusing to come out. They are easy to catch from 9 am to 11 pm at night.
Especially in water bodies with carps, it is easy to catch them from 9 to 11 in the evening. Carp is a deep-water fish. In summer, from 9 am to 11 pm, they will also come to the shallow water for food. Fishing for carp at night is easier than fishing for other fish, especially in clear water.
As an outdoor activity, fishing is affected by weather, fishing spots, bait, and other related factors, complicating what seems simple. As a fishing enthusiast, if you want to catch a good fish, you have to constantly. Only by practicing can you find out a set of experiences and methods suitable for you!