Phone: +86 13163800048  E-mail:


We believe that your ideas together with our experience can create solutions that make a difference.

We are a chinese professional led strip light manufacturer factory. Flexible SMD Led strip light, led aluminum profile, led pendant linear office light and cabinet light are our main products. Focus on Asia, Europe, South Africa, Oceania, North America markets for more than 13 years. Our led products have CE/ROHS certification for the European market and FCC/IC certification for the North American market. We would like to listen to your request carefully, make the order according to your request, service as important as the products. Welcome to Lightstec® factory!


Simple headlamp

Camping headlamp

Sports headlamp

Company Profile

Hangzhou Jiakai New Material Co., Ltd. is an enterprise producing flashlights, LED flashlights,s and Cree LED flashlights. Its brand MAS MODO is one of the internationally well-known brands with trademark and patent registration in North America. Our company has perfect testing equipment and a strong technical force. The company's products have a wide variety, high quality, reasonable price, and fashionable design. They are widely used in outdoor lighting, camping, and other industries.

MAS MODO lighting specializes in designing, manufacturing, and selling high-performance and fashionable lighting equipment to provide reliable and efficient lighting for families, outdoor, businesses, families and families, industry, and the public. Supply to customers from Europe, America, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and other places at highly competitive wholesale prices

Read more >


How should headlamps be chosen for professional off-road competitions? What are the factors that affect the life of headlamps?

How should headlamps be chosen for professional off-road competitions? What are the factors that affect the life of headlamps?

P1 Reasonable use of brightness Like home appliances, the headlamps also have several different gears. In the case of the same battery, the battery life is reduced according to the increase in brightness. Each brand's headlamp has a battery life on the promotional map, which can use to reference when purchasing. Why is it used as a reference? Because there is a misunderstanding here, most people will understand the battery life as the dura...

Outdoor headlamps: 6 elements of buying headlamps

Outdoor headlamps: 6 elements of buying headlamps

80% of the time, your headlamps will use to illuminate small objects at close range, such as equipment in the tent or food while cooking, and the remaining 20% of the time, headlamps will use for short walks at night. Also, please note that we are not talking about high-power lamps that illuminate campsites. What we are talking about is an ultra-light headlamp designed for long-distance backpacking. Factors to consider when buying headl...

Lightweight headlamp selection, recommend several excellent headlamps.

Lightweight headlamp selection, recommend several excellent headlamps.

While preparing for the PCT, I searched for lightweight headlamps suitable for long-distance walking. The main point of consideration was USB charging because the battery is heavy. It is difficult to calculate how much battery needs to be prepared, unlike contact lenses, which are easy to calculate daily. First of all, the frequency of using headlamps on the PCT trail in the United States is a large amount of use every day, and frequent chargi...



  • Contact us
    • Phone:+86 13163800048
    • Skype:
    • WhatsAPP:+44 7856034507
    • Address:Hangzhou ,Zhejiang

Copyright © 2021- 2021 THRGO- headlamps supply ,rechargeable headlamp,headlamp outdoor rechargable,brightest headlamp,headlamp supply,

Some pictures are from the network freepik, if any infringement, please contact to delete. SiteMap

+86 13163800048

+44 7856034507